Item # : GVOD_SVF_F_56
A gorgeous accent to a well-set table is a great conversation-starter, which sets the right mood for those special meals. Stun your guests with this one-of-a-kind Italian Salad Server designed and handcrafted by the famous artisans in a family glass-making studio on Murano island in Venice, Italy. An indisputable glass-making capital of the world for a thousand years, Murano is where the supremely skilled glass masters have been making beautiful jewelry, tableware, and decorative pieces for the distinguished families in Italy and beyond. The highlight of this unique salad fork is its handle, crafted from authentic Murano Glass beads lined with .925 sterling silver leaf, evoking the sparkling of magnificent palaces reflected in Venetian canals. Being a part of long-standing Venetian tradition of elegance, this salad serving fork, alone or in a set with a matching salad spoon, makes a great hostess gift. It is also a fine present for special occasions, from birthdays and anniversaries to housewarmings and winter holidays.
- Measurements: The handle is 6-1/2 inch long. The fork surface measures 3-1/2 x 2-1/4. The full length of the salad fork is about 14-1/2 inches.
- All metal pieces of this Murano Glass salad serving fork are made of the top-quality 304-grade stainless steel and are chrome-plated to ensure long-lasting polish and shine, even after years of use.
- One can immediately see the high quality in the look and feel, as well as in the weight of this fork (about 6oz).
- The handle is crafted with handmade authentic Murano Glass and minor variations of color and pattern are possible. The fork comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Please note: This serving piece is NOT dishwasher-safe. It should be washed only by hand and dried off with a towel.
- A fine piece showcasing the centuries-old Venetian artistic tradition, this salad serving fork is certainly a solid choice in high-end tableware and gifts.