Item # : GVOD_GDMR_F_60
A gorgeous accent to a well-set table is a great conversation-starter, which sets the right mood for those special meals. Stun your guests with this one-of-a-kind Italian Salad Server designed and handcrafted by the famous artisans in a family glass-making studio on Murano island in Venice, Italy. An indisputable glass-making capital of the world for a thousand years, Murano is where the supremely skilled glass masters have been making beautiful jewelry, tableware, and decorative pieces for the distinguished families in Italy and beyond. The highlight of this unique salad fork is its handle, crafted from authentic Murano Glass beads lined with 24 karat gold leaf, evoking the sparkling of magnificent palaces reflected in Venetian canals. Being a part of long-standing Venetian tradition of elegance, this salad serving fork, alone or in a set with a matching salad spoon, makes a great hostess gift. It is also a fine present for special occasions, from birthdays and anniversaries to housewarmings and winter holidays.
- Measurements: The handle is 6-1/2 inch long. The fork surface measures 3-1/2 x 2-1/4. The full length of the salad fork is about 14-1/2 inches.
- All metal pieces of this Murano Glass salad serving fork are made of the top-quality 304-grade stainless steel and are chrome-plated to ensure long-lasting polish and shine, even after years of use.
- One can immediately see the high quality in the look and feel, as well as in the weight of this fork (about 6oz).
- The handle is crafted with handmade authentic Murano Glass and minor variations of color and pattern are possible. The fork comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Please note: This serving piece is NOT dishwasher-safe. It should be washed only by hand and dried off with a towel.
- A fine piece showcasing the centuries-old Venetian artistic tradition, this salad serving fork is certainly a solid choice in high-end tableware and gifts.
All products ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, U.S.A.
All orders shipped to the U.S. addresses qualify for FREE standard shipping. Expedited shipping options are always available at an additional cost. Multiple international shipping options are available for our non-U.S. customers.
It is our goal to get the products to our customers safely and quickly. We have many years of experience in shipping fragile glass all over the world and a great record of damage-free deliveries. Every piece is packaged very carefully, using appropriate padding and special corrugated boxes to ensure safe journey. We strive to ship out most orders within 1 business day. We ship all orders with full tracking via United States Postal Service and FedEx. During the check-out process you will be able to choose the delivery method you prefer.
While we do everything possible to avoid damage in transit, there may still be very rare cases when the items arrive broken. All orders are fully insured against loss and damage in transit.
U.S. Standard Shipping Delivery Estimates
Shipping outside the U.S.A. Shipping rates are calculated automatically during checkout based on your shipping address, the weight, and the size of the package. To see the rates, add the items to your cart and proceed to the shipping page where you will see all available shipping options.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to local customs fees in the destination country. Please note that the recipient is responsible for paying these fees, if applicable. GlassOfVenice cannot offer any specific advice regarding customs-related fees.
|Region||Shipping Starts At
|Rest of the World||USD 7.20
We accept returns/exchanges for any reason within 30 days from delivery of the order. The items have to be returned unworn/unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Refunds are issued promptly back to the original means of payment. Please contact us if you would like to initiate return or exchange to obtain the return authorization (RMA). See our detailed returns policy here.