Item # : ZP_CANACQP103_VI
Beautiful, colorful, elegant, this set of two Murano Glass Wine Glasses comes from the renown masters of Murano Island and represents the height of craftsmanship and style in fine tableware. Not only do these glasses sparkle and shine with rich color and 24 karat gold leaf decoration, but they also bring to mind the sophistication and opulence of Venice, and the dining traditions of old Europe. The decorative technique used to craft these artistic Venetian glasses is hard to find today, it was used mainly in the centuries past, because of its labor-intensive nature and very high price thanks to the use of real 24k gold. To create each of these wine glasses, artisans first blow and shape molten glass, then when it cools down they create elaborate designs using 24K gold leaf entirely by hand, which requires precision, experience, and incredible skill. This rare and gorgeous wine glass set is an incredible gift for special occasions such as weddings or anniversaries.
- Measurements: This Murano Glass Wine Set includes two purple-and-gold wine glasses. Each glass measures 9 inches in height and the diameter in the widest part of the glass is 3 inches. The volume of each glass is 12oz (or about 350ml).
- The goblets are hand-blown and hand-decorated using real 24K gold.
- The wine glass set is attractively presented in a sturdy gift box lined with silky fabric that not only looks attractive and stylish but also assures safe transit.
- The set comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Because each item is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of colors and patterns are possible.