Item # : MD_GL_FIL_BR
Accentuate your table setting in the famed Italian style with this fine Murano Glass tumbler, which comes straight from the workshop of world-renown Murano artisans. Having worked on Murano island for decades, these masters follow in the footsteps of their fathers and grandfathers perfecting a thousand-year-old craft of glass-blowing. This Murano drinking glass showcases the complex and rare Filigrana technique on the bottom contrasting with the deep blue color at the top for a winning combination of old-world sophistication and contemporary design. While they will look great in a china cabinet in your kitchen or dining room, these Murano Glass tumblers really shine when used by you and your guests for wine, water, or soft drinks. Get the whole set in different rich colors and see your table light up with the radiant magic of Venice! With its fine craftsmanship and contemporary appeal, this tumbler or a set of them makes the perfect gift to someone who appreciates handmade quality and Italian style.
- Attention: These glasses are not dishwasher or microwave safe and cannot be used for hot drinks or washed in very hot water. Hand-wash them after each use with mild soap and warm water.
- Measurements: This Murano tumbler measures approximately 4 inches in height and 3 inches in diameter. It holds 12 oz or 350 ml of liquid.
- Each Filigrana drinking glass has attached sticker proving its Murano origin, and a certificate of authenticity.
- The drinking glasses come very well packaged to avoid damage during shipping.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of colors, patterns, and shapes are possible. These are not defects but the distinguishing features of authentic Murano Glass.
Murano Glass drinking glasses, tumblers, and shot glasses showcase the mastery of the local Murano artisans.