Item # : ZP_DINO3F_BLU
This stunning Murano Glass Decanter Set covered in 24K gold will wow your guests with Italian elegance and Venetian opulence. Featuring a classic Venetian design of rich gold and hand-painted enamel flowers set against the blue glass, this decanter set is made in classic Murano Glass decorative style called "Tre Fuochi" or "Three Flames", which was later copied in Bohemia and spread throughout the world. Today it is exceedingly rare and only a few glass masters on Murano island still make it. Tre Fuochi or Triple Firing is a three-stage process where Murano glass masters first blow and shape molten glass, then apply hand-made enamel and gold designs and fire the glass again, and finally fire the glass for the third time to solidify the design. This Italian Murano Glass Decanter And Wine Glass Set can be used for wine, as well as soft drinks, or mineral water. The decanter holds a full 750 ml bottle of wine. Enjoy your wine the way Italians do, marvelling at the beautiful Venetian design and authentic Murano Glass craftsmanship. This decanter with six wine glasses is a perfect Italian gift for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, retirement, or housewarming, which will be treasured for generations.
- Measurements of the decanter: The decanter is approximately 8-3/4 inches tall without the stopper. The stopper is covered in 24K gold and adds 1 inch to the height of the decanter when inserted. The diameter of the decanter in its widest part is about 4-1/2 inches.
- Measurements of the glasses: Each wine glass measures 3-1/4 inches in height and the diameter of the opening is just under 2-1/4 inches.
- Capacity of the decanter is 28 oz or 850 ml, capacity of each glass is 5 oz or 150ml.
- This Venetian Decanter set is very well packaged for shipping.
- Decanter and glasses are made by hand in one of the oldest Murano Glass workshops in Venice, Italy. The set comes with the certificate of authenticity.
Because each Murano Glass piece is a handcrafted work of art and due to the unique features of the glass-making technique, some variations of colors and patterns may occur. This is not a defect but a sign of the authenticity and of the special value of Murano Glass, where two items can never be made exactly the same.