Item # : ZP_TULACQ3F_BLU
Serve wine in this gorgeous Murano Glass Decanter And Glasses Set and stun your guests with the height of Italian design and classic Venetian style. Featuring hand-painted enamel flowers amid rich 24 karat gold decoration offset by the deep blue color of the glass, this Murano Glass decanter set showcases the classic Venetian decorative style called "Tre Fuochi" or "Three Flames", which used to be all the rage in nineteenth-century Europe. It is still very popular today but only a few distinguished glass masters on Murano still make it. This exclusive design made especially for Glass Of Venice includes a gorgeous decanter and 6 wine glasses on the gold stem crafted in a complex three-stage process. Murano artisans first blow and shape molten glass, then use hot-applique to add enamel and real gold leaf, and finally fire the glass for the third time to solidify the design. This Italian Murano Glass Decanter Set is great for serving wine or champagne, as well as limoncello, brandy, schnapps, and others liquors. The fairy-tale decanter and elegant wine glasses bring to your home the Italian tradition of fine dining and old-world European chic. It makes a refined gift for a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, anniversary, retirement, or housewarming.
- Measurements of the decanter: The decanter is approximately 14 inches tall without the stopper. The stopper is covered in 24K gold and adds 3 inches to the height of the decanter when inserted. The diameter of the decanter in its widest part is about 4-1/2 inches.
- Measurements of the glasses: Each wine glass measures 6-3/4 inches in height and the diameter of the opening is 3-1/4 inches.
- Capacity of the decanter is 23 oz or 700 ml, capacity of each glass is 6 oz or 175ml.
- This Venetian Decanter set is very well packaged for shipping.
- Decanter and glasses are made by hand in one of the oldest Murano Glass workshops in Venice, Italy. The set comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a handcrafted work of art and due to the unique features of the glass-making technique, some variations of colors and patterns may occur. This is not a defect but a sign of the authenticity and of the special value of Murano Glass, where two items can never be made exactly the same.
All products ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, U.S.A.
All orders shipped to the U.S. addresses qualify for FREE standard shipping. Expedited shipping options are always available at an additional cost. Multiple international shipping options are available for our non-U.S. customers.
It is our goal to get the products to our customers safely and quickly. We have many years of experience in shipping fragile glass all over the world and a great record of damage-free deliveries. Every piece is packaged very carefully, using appropriate padding and special corrugated boxes to ensure safe journey. We strive to ship out most orders within 1 business day. We ship all orders with full tracking via United States Postal Service and FedEx. During the check-out process you will be able to choose the delivery method you prefer.
While we do everything possible to avoid damage in transit, there may still be very rare cases when the items arrive broken. All orders are fully insured against loss and damage in transit.
U.S. Standard Shipping Delivery Estimates
Shipping outside the U.S.A. Shipping rates are calculated automatically during checkout based on your shipping address, the weight, and the size of the package. To see the rates, add the items to your cart and proceed to the shipping page where you will see all available shipping options.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to local customs fees in the destination country. Please note that the recipient is responsible for paying these fees, if applicable. GlassOfVenice cannot offer any specific advice regarding customs-related fees.
|Region||Shipping Starts At
|Rest of the World||USD 7.20
We accept returns/exchanges for any reason within 30 days from delivery of the order. The items have to be returned unworn/unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Refunds are issued promptly back to the original means of payment. Please contact us if you would like to initiate return or exchange to obtain the return authorization (RMA). See our detailed returns policy here.