Item # : ZP_LIQLEL3F_R
This gorgeous 24K gold-accented Murano Decanter Set is a perfect reason to invite your friends over for a drink with a side of Italian art and Venetian flair. Featuring rich real 24 karat gold decoration and hand-painted enamel flowers set against the red glass, this Venetian decanter set showcases classic Murano Glass decorative style called "Tre Fuochi" or "Three Flames", which is so rare today that only a few glass masters on Murano still make it. In a complex three-stage process Murano artisans first blow and shape molten glass, then use hot-applique to add enamel and gold, and then fire the glass for the third time to solidify the design. This Italian Murano Glass Decanter Set is great for serving aperitifs or after-dinner drinks, including liqueurs, cordials, grappa, limoncello, brandy, schnapps, and others liquors.
This Venetian Decanter And Glasses Set brings to your home the Italian tradition of fine dining and famed "la dolce vita" lifestyle, where using beautiful hand-made things is considered the joy of life. As such, it makes a valuable unique gift for a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, anniversary, retirement, or housewarming.
- Measurements of the decanter: The decanter is approximately 7 inches tall without the stopper. The stopper is fully covered in 24K gold and adds 3 inches to the height of the decanter when inserted. The diameter of the decanter in its widest part is about 4 inches.
- Measurements of the glasses: Each small liqueur glass measures 2-1/2 inches in height, and the diameter of the opening is about 1-3/4 inches.
- Capacity of the decanter is 16 oz or 500 ml, capacity of each glass is 1.75 oz
- This Venetian Decanter set is very well packaged for shipping.
- Decanter and glasses are made by hand in one of the oldest Murano Glass workshops in Venice, Italy. The set comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a handcrafted work of art and due to the unique features of the glass-making technique, some variations of colors and patterns may occur. This is not a defect but a sign of the authenticity and of the special value of Murano Glass, where two items can never be made exactly the same.