Item # : ZP_LIQLEL3F_R
This gorgeous 24K gold-accented Murano Decanter Set is a perfect reason to invite your friends over for a drink with a side of Italian art and Venetian flair. Featuring rich real 24 karat gold decoration and hand-painted enamel flowers set against the red glass, this Venetian decanter set showcases classic Murano Glass decorative style called "Tre Fuochi" or "Three Flames", which is so rare today that only a few glass masters on Murano still make it. In a complex three-stage process Murano artisans first blow and shape molten glass, then use hot-applique to add enamel and gold, and then fire the glass for the third time to solidify the design. This Italian Murano Glass Decanter Set is great for serving aperitifs or after-dinner drinks, including liqueurs, cordials, grappa, limoncello, brandy, schnapps, and others liquors.
This Venetian Decanter And Glasses Set brings to your home the Italian tradition of fine dining and famed "la dolce vita" lifestyle, where using beautiful hand-made things is considered the joy of life. As such, it makes a valuable unique gift for a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, anniversary, retirement, or housewarming.
- Measurements of the decanter: The decanter is approximately 7 inches tall without the stopper. The stopper is fully covered in 24K gold and adds 3 inches to the height of the decanter when inserted. The diameter of the decanter in its widest part is about 4 inches.
- Measurements of the glasses: Each small liqueur glass measures 2-1/2 inches in height, and the diameter of the opening is about 1-3/4 inches.
- Capacity of the decanter is 16 oz or 500 ml, capacity of each glass is 1.75 oz
- This Venetian Decanter set is very well packaged for shipping.
- Decanter and glasses are made by hand in one of the oldest Murano Glass workshops in Venice, Italy. The set comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a handcrafted work of art and due to the unique features of the glass-making technique, some variations of colors and patterns may occur. This is not a defect but a sign of the authenticity and of the special value of Murano Glass, where two items can never be made exactly the same.
All products ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, U.S.A.
All orders shipped to the U.S. addresses qualify for FREE standard shipping. Expedited shipping options are always available at an additional cost. Multiple international shipping options are available for our non-U.S. customers.
It is our goal to get the products to our customers safely and quickly. We have many years of experience in shipping fragile glass all over the world and a great record of damage-free deliveries. Every piece is packaged very carefully, using appropriate padding and special corrugated boxes to ensure safe journey. We strive to ship out most orders within 1 business day. We ship all orders with full tracking via United States Postal Service and FedEx. During the check-out process you will be able to choose the delivery method you prefer.
While we do everything possible to avoid damage in transit, there may still be very rare cases when the items arrive broken. All orders are fully insured against loss and damage in transit.
U.S. Standard Shipping Delivery Estimates
Shipping outside the U.S.A. Shipping rates are calculated automatically during checkout based on your shipping address, the weight, and the size of the package. To see the rates, add the items to your cart and proceed to the shipping page where you will see all available shipping options.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to local customs fees in the destination country. Please note that the recipient is responsible for paying these fees, if applicable. GlassOfVenice cannot offer any specific advice regarding customs-related fees.
|Region||Shipping Starts At
|Rest of the World||USD 7.20
We accept returns/exchanges for any reason within 30 days from delivery of the order. The items have to be returned unworn/unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Refunds are issued promptly back to the original means of payment. Please contact us if you would like to initiate return or exchange to obtain the return authorization (RMA). See our detailed returns policy here.