Item # : EG_ZA1004_7
This trendy Murano Glass heart pendant and earrings set showcases the beauty and elegance of authentic Murano Glass. With their artistic talent and virtuosity in crafting glass jewelry using complicated ancient techniques, Murano masters created this jewelry set that evokes the romance of Venetian canals and hidden courtyards glittering in the sun. This heart jewelry set is a wonderful gift for your loved one and a great token of affection from romantic and mysterious Venice.
- Measurements: The Murano glass heart pendant measures 3/4 x 3/4 inch. The dainty hearts on the earrings measure 3/8 x 3/8 inch.
- The heart pendant comes on a black cord
- The Murano earrings in this set are hart-shaped dangle earrings with hooks made of surgical steel.
- The set comes in an attractive gift box and is accompanied by the certificate of authenticity.
- This Jewelry Set is a unique hand-made work of art, therefore some variations of colors and patterns are possible.
Lampworking technique of glass-making, which dates back to ancient Egypt, was revived by Murano glass artisans around the fourteenth century. This technique is based on heating up a blob of glass under a small flame from a lamp or a torch until it reaches malleable state, then blowing and using simple tools or just hands to create various forms and designs. Lampworking allows the artisan's creativity to blossom, as copper sparkles, various minerals, and pieces of glass cane are fused together in this process to create rich colors and imaginative patterns that are always unique. Murano Glass masters often use lampworking method to create small jewelry, such as pendants, earrings, or rings, as well as keychains, barrettes, pillboxes, and figurines.