Item # : EG_AA1775_8
Sparkling like precious jewelry of the centuries past and sporting rich colors, this Murano Glass Bracelet adds an elegant Italian accent to your outfit. The 24kt gold leaf bracelet builds upon centuries of Murano glass-making tradition while staying on top of modern fashion trends. Every stylish woman will love wearing this versatile Murano bracelet, which looks equally great with a casual outfit, a business suit, or a special-occasion dress.
- Measurements: The central bead on the bracelet measures 1-1/4 inch in diameter.
- This bracelet's unique design allows it to fit every wrist size, with an easy-to-use secure clasp. A spring is built into the buckle, which is used to open and close one of the sides at the center of the bracelet.
- The metal band is made of hypoallergenic nickel-free alloy.
- This Murano Glass bracelet is crafted in an artisan factory on Murano Island and comes with an attractive velvet pouch and the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a unique work of art made by hand, some variations of colors and patterns as well as random Millefiori inclusions are possible and do not constitute a defect. On the contrary, these serve as an additional proof of the authenticity of this Murano Glass bracelet.
The ultimate symbol of status and power, gold was always held in high regard in Venice. Once Murano Glass artisans learned how to infuse gold into their creations, their fame spread far beyond Venice. The captivating mix of 24K gold with transparent or colorful blown glass has been the secret of Venetian glass masters for centuries, the magic behind their artworks, which exude soft golden glow and sparkle gently in the light. More recently Murano artisans have been creating jewelry from Murano Glass beads lined with gold leaf. To create each bead the master wraps a very thin layer of 24K gold foil around the glass base under a flame, and then adds a layer of clear or colored glass on top. The gold-lined Murano Glass bead is then put into a special annealing camera, after which it is ready to become a pendant, be strung onto a necklace or bracelet, or used to create other jewelry. Enjoy your gold-infused Murano Glass jewelry, knowing that every bead was handcrafted with skill and utmost care in the famous glass workshops of Murano, Italy.