Item # : BR109A00_5
Intricate patterns and rich colors set apart this Murano Glass Bracelet, which adds a fun and sparkly accent to your look. Highlighted with .925 Sterling Silver leaf, this bracelet builds upon centuries of Venetian glassmaking tradition in an innovative contemporary fashion. Every modern woman will enjoy wearing this versatile bracelet, which works great for a casual day running errands, or a business meeting, or even a special occasion.
- Measurements: The central bead on the bracelet measures 1-1/4 inch in diameter.
- This bracelet features special design which fits every wrist size and closes easily and securely. A spring is built into the buckle, which is used to open and close one of the sides at the center of the bracelet.
- The band is made of special hypoallergenic nickel-free metal alloy.
- The bracelet is crafted in an artisan workshop on Murano Island and comes with an attractive velvet pouch and a certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of colors and patterns are possible.
Infusing silver leaf in Murano Glass has been one of the secrets of Venetian glass-makers for centuries, allowing them to create luminous beautiful glass pieces that shimmer and glow from within. More recently Murano artisans have been creating jewelry with Murano Glass beads lined with silver leaf. To create each bead the master wraps a very thin layer of genuine silver leaf around the glass base under a flame, and then puts a layer of clear or colored glass on top. The silver-lined Murano Glass bead is then put into a special annealing camera, after which it is ready to be strung onto a necklace, a bracelet, or used to create earrings, or another jewelry piece. Enjoy your Murano Glass jewelry creation, knowing that every bead was carefully handmade by talented Murano Glass artisans in Venice, Italy.