Item # : EG_AA1775_2
Sparkling like precious jewelry of the centuries past and sporting rich colors, this Murano Glass Bracelet adds an elegant Italian accent to your outfit. The .925 sterling silver bracelet builds upon centuries of Murano glass-making tradition while staying on top of modern fashion trends. Every stylish woman will love wearing this versatile Murano bracelet, which looks equally great with a casual outfit, a business suit, or a special-occasion dress.
- Measurements: The central bead on the bracelet measures 1-1/4 inch in diameter.
- This bracelet's unique design allows it to fit every wrist size, with an easy-to-use secure clasp. A spring is built into the buckle, which is used to open and close one of the sides at the center of the bracelet.
- The metal band is made of hypoallergenic nickel-free alloy.
- This Murano Glass bracelet is crafted in an artisan factory on Murano Island and comes with an attractive velvet pouch and the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each Murano Glass piece is a unique work of art made by hand, some variations of colors and patterns are possible and do not constitute a defect. On the contrary, these serve as an additional proof of the authenticity of this Murano Glass bracelet.
Infusing silver leaf in Murano Glass has been one of the secrets of Venetian glass-makers for centuries, allowing them to create luminous beautiful glass pieces that shimmer and glow from within. More recently Murano artisans have been creating jewelry with Murano Glass beads lined with silver leaf. To create each bead the master wraps a very thin layer of genuine silver leaf around the glass base under a flame, and then puts a layer of clear or colored glass on top. The silver-lined Murano Glass bead is then put into a special annealing camera, after which it is ready to be strung onto a necklace, a bracelet, or used to create earrings, or another jewelry piece. Enjoy your Murano Glass jewelry creation, knowing that every bead was carefully handmade by talented Murano Glass artisans in Venice, Italy.