Item # : DG5301_03
Elegant, feminine and just so unique, this lovely Murano Bracelet with its interconnected red hearts infused with silver leaf is a symbol of passion for the colorful magical world of Venice. This beautiful bracelet shows off the mastery and taste of Murano Glass artisans, who made jewelry for the rich and famous ladies since medieval times. Not much has changed since then in that genuine Murano Glass jewelry is still top-notch and still in high demand. Become a part of this beautiful tradition and put on this bracelet to accentuate any outfit, from casual jeans to an elegant cocktail dress.
This bracelet also makes a fine gift to a woman who loves to be elegant and playful at the same time, and values Italian fashion and Venetian artistic tradition.
- Measurements: This Murano bracelet is 7 inches long and the closure adjusts to fit a range of wrist sizes.
- Each larger heart bead is about 3/4 inch wide by 3/4 inch tall. Each smaller heart bead is about 1/2 inch wide by 1/2 inch tall.
- The chain is silver-plated for long-lasting beauty.
- The bracelet is authentic Murano Glass handcrafted on Murano in Italy. It comes with an attractive velvet pouch and a certificate of authenticity.
- Because each item is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of colors and patterns are possible.
Infusing silver leaf in Murano Glass has been one of the secrets of Venetian glass-makers for centuries, allowing them to create luminous beautiful glass pieces that shimmer and glow from within. More recently Murano artisans have been creating jewelry with Murano Glass beads lined with silver leaf. To create each bead the master wraps a very thin layer of genuine silver leaf around the glass base under a flame, and then puts a layer of clear or colored glass on top. The silver-lined Murano Glass bead is then put into a special annealing camera, after which it is ready to be strung onto a necklace, a bracelet, or used to create earrings, or another jewelry piece. Enjoy your Murano Glass jewelry creation, knowing that every bead was carefully handmade by talented Murano Glass artisans in Venice, Italy.