Item # : DP_MVC_B
Deep colors, gorgeous pattern, and elegant Italian design set this Murano Glass vase apart from the rest. Stripes of colorful Millefiori flower mosaics contrast with deep blue shade of the background, bringing out the best in Venetian artistic tradition and Murano Glass craftsmanship. While large and heavy, this Murano vase looks elegant and light, thanks to the mastery and talent of the best and most experienced Murano Glass artisans in Venice. The streamlined yet classic form of the vase, together with its stunning pattern makes it an ideal piece for any interior design, whether contemporary or classic.
Whether you choose to add flowers or just display this vase as a decorative piece, this vase is sure to spark conversations about Italy, beauty, art, and la dolce vita. This gorgeous Murano Glass vase also makes a very special gift for big occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, retirement, or important holidays.
- Measurements: The Murano vase is approximately 16 inches tall, 7 inches deep and 12 inches wide in its widest part.
- This beautiful authentic Murano vase was handmade in a family workshop on Murano island using only traditional glass-making methods.
- The glass artist who made and signed this vase is a third-generation Murano maestro, whose works can be found in art galleries, museums, exhibitions, and private collections worldwide.
- This Murano vase features the signature of the glass master, the attached sticker further proving its Murano origin, and the certificate of authenticity.
- Because the vase is a unique work of art made by hand using very complex glass-making techniques, slight variations of sizes, colors, patterns, and shapes are possible. These do not constitute defects but rather serve as additional proof of authenticity of the vase.
Murano Glass Millefiori vases and bowls are made by hand in the factories of Murano Island using a unique time-tested method of infusing small pieces of Millefiori glass canes into the hot glass core of an object, whereby the surface of the art glass object acquires a mosaic look. By picking out the colors and patterns of Millefiori beads to use in each Murano Glass piece, the glass artisans of Murano create thousands of Millefiori vases, bowls, and other art glass pieces, each with its own unique design. Making a Murano Millefiori Vase is hard work involving multiple steps and precise movements between crafting the object at the artisan’s bench and re-heating it many times in the furnace, making each object a valuable and distinctive piece of Murano Glass art.