Deep colors, gorgeous pattern, and elegant Italian design set this Murano Glass vase apart from the rest. Stripes of colorful Millefiori flower mosaics contrast with deep blue shade of the background, bringing out the best in Venetian artistic tradition and Murano Glass craftsmanship. While large and heavy, this Murano vase looks elegant and light, thanks to the mastery and talent of the best and most experienced Murano Glass artisans in Venice. The streamlined yet classic form of the vase, together with its stunning pattern makes it an ideal piece for any interior design, whether contemporary or classic.
Whether you choose to add flowers or just display this vase as a decorative piece, this vase is sure to spark conversations about Italy, beauty, art, and la dolce vita. This gorgeous Murano Glass vase also makes a very special gift for big occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, retirement, or important holidays.
- Measurements: The Murano vase is approximately 13 inches tall, 7 inches deep and 10 inches wide in its widest part.
- This beautiful authentic Murano vase was handmade in a family workshop on Murano island using only traditional glass-making methods.
- The glass artist who made and signed this vase is a third-generation Murano maestro, whose works can be found in art galleries, museums, exhibitions, and private collections worldwide.
- This Murano vase features the signature of the glass master, the attached sticker further proving its Murano origin, and the certificate of authenticity.
- Because the vase is a unique work of art made by hand using very complex glass-making techniques, slight variations of sizes, colors, patterns, and shapes are possible. These do not constitute defects but rather serve as additional proof of authenticity of the vase.