Item # : DP_F71_B
This magnificent blown Murano Glass vase features elegant design, deep colors, and exquisite detail - the key characteristics of the work of famed Murano Glass masters. Like a splash of precious stones, glistening Millefiori mosaics in a multitude of cheerful colors pop up in the silver-lined translucent glass. The classical form of the vase combined with its elaborate artistic design highlight Murano masters' talents not just in crafting beautiful glassware but also in dreaming up and designing unique looks, making them artists and artisans at once. Whether you choose to add your favorite flowers or just display the vase as a decorative piece, it is an excellent addition to any interior design, which brings world-famous Italian design and Venetian opulence into your home. This gorgeous Murano Glass vase also makes a lovely gift to the special people in your life for big occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or important holidays. When you present this vase as a gift, you can be sure that it will be much appreciated and become a family keepsake for years to come.
- Measurements: The Murano vase is approximately 12 inches tall and 5 inches in diameter in its widest part.
- This beautiful authentic Murano vase was handmade in a family workshop on Murano island using only traditional glass-making methods.
- The glass artist who made and signed this vase is a third-generation Murano maestro, whose work is displayed in art galleries and at exhibitions worldwide.
- The vase features the signature of the glass master, the attached sticker further proving its Murano origin, and the certificate of authenticity.
- Because each item is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of sizes, colors, patterns, and shapes are possible.
by Paul E
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Murano Glass Millefiori vases and bowls are made by hand in the factories of Murano Island using a unique time-tested method of infusing small pieces of Millefiori glass canes into the hot glass core of an object, whereby the surface of the art glass object acquires a mosaic look. By picking out the colors and patterns of Millefiori beads to use in each Murano Glass piece, the glass artisans of Murano create thousands of Millefiori vases, bowls, and other art glass pieces, each with its own unique design. Making a Murano Millefiori Vase is hard work involving multiple steps and precise movements between crafting the object at the artisan’s bench and re-heating it many times in the furnace, making each object a valuable and distinctive piece of Murano Glass art.