Item # : AD_4507_RD
This gorgeous Murano Glass Vase is the very definition of Venetian opulence with a modern-day twist. In the tradition of the interior decor of Venice's glorious palaces on the water, this vase carries the air of elegance, sophistication, and affluence and makes a great heirloom to pass down through generations. Crafted by a family of glass artisans using only traditional techniques and the most basic tools in an ancient workshop on Murano island, this vase is a fine mix of the old and the new. It features rich red color, the rarest of Murano Glass colors and the hardest to make, overlaid with a fine net of 24 Karat gold. The vase's otherwise classic form is turned trendy by the addition of raised gold curls on the sides and the scalloped top. A fine addition to any home decor, this vase represents the best in Murano Glass artistic tradition: vision, originality, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Measurements: This Centerpiece Vase is large and heavy, though its look would suggest lightness. It measures about 14 inches in height; 10 inches in width in its widest part; and 7 inches in depth. The round raised base measures 5 inches.
- The net above the red core and the base of this vase are made by adding pieces of thin 24 Karat gold into the glass mixture.
- The Vase is very well packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Authenticity: This Vase comes with the signature of the glass artist and the certificate of authenticity, as well as the Murano Glass sticker.
- As this vase is a real piece of art made entirely by hand, some variations of colors and patterns as well as random bubbles inside glass are possible and serve as an additional assurance of the vase's authenticity and Murano origin.
All products ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, U.S.A.
All orders shipped to the U.S. addresses qualify for FREE standard shipping. Expedited shipping options are always available at an additional cost. Multiple international shipping options are available for our non-U.S. customers.
It is our goal to get the products to our customers safely and quickly. We have many years of experience in shipping fragile glass all over the world and a great record of damage-free deliveries. Every piece is packaged very carefully, using appropriate padding and special corrugated boxes to ensure safe journey. We strive to ship out most orders within 1 business day. We ship all orders with full tracking via United States Postal Service and FedEx. During the check-out process you will be able to choose the delivery method you prefer.
While we do everything possible to avoid damage in transit, there may still be very rare cases when the items arrive broken. All orders are fully insured against loss and damage in transit.
U.S. Standard Shipping Delivery Estimates
Shipping outside the U.S.A. Shipping rates are calculated automatically during checkout based on your shipping address, the weight, and the size of the package. To see the rates, add the items to your cart and proceed to the shipping page where you will see all available shipping options.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to local customs fees in the destination country. Please note that the recipient is responsible for paying these fees, if applicable. GlassOfVenice cannot offer any specific advice regarding customs-related fees.
|Region||Shipping Starts At
|Rest of the World||USD 7.20
We accept returns/exchanges for any reason within 30 days from delivery of the order. The items have to be returned unworn/unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Refunds are issued promptly back to the original means of payment. Please contact us if you would like to initiate return or exchange to obtain the return authorization (RMA). See our detailed returns policy here.