Item # : RV_AQ_1
Murano Glass Aquariums are appreciated by fans and collectors' alike because they convey everything that Murano Glass is famous for - exquiste craftsmanship, luminosity, unique beauty, and artistic value. No-one outside of a small circle of top Murano masters can match the clarity of glass, the precision of forms and the realistic look of these famous aquariums. This fine aquarium sculpture, which is a small microcosm of a tropical sea, is full of colorful fish and sea creatures such as medusa and octopus, swimming in the translucent Murano waters surrounded by tiny bubbles. This elegant Murano Glass figurine makes a stunning gift for someone who enjoys the calming sight of the water, the beauty of tropical fish, and appreciates Murano art glass and Venetian heritage. A true piece of art, this Murano Glass Aquarium will bring the sights and sounds of the sea into your home or office and will remind you of the uniqueness of Venice rising from the waters of its Lagoon.
- Measurements: This Venetian glass aquarium sculpture measures approximately 7 inches in height, 9-1/2 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth. It weighs about 11 lbs.
- This aquarium is hand-made by the top Venetian artisans, representing a Murano family, which has been prominent in glass-making craft for generations. You can find their works in art galleries and private collections worldwide.
- The aquarium with fish is signed by the master on the bottom and comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- This Murano Glass Aquarium is very well packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Beacuse this Murano Glass piece is made entirely by hand, small imperfections are possible. They do not constitute a defect but are in fact the proof that this is authentic handcrafted Murano Glass
by June B
Saw a large one of these in Murano but didn't buy it. The smaller one fits nicely on the coffee table. It was a gift to my husband who was thrilled.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]